What is Vape Juice?


Vape juice NZ is also known as e-juice or e-liquid. It is the fluid used in vaporizers or e-cigarettes to create vapor.

It comes in a range of nicotine levels and a variety of flavors. Plus, it can come with zero nicotine.

Vape juice is made of Vegetable Glycerin (VG) or Propylene Glycol (PG), water, food flavoring, and comes with or without nicotine. The choice of having nicotine depends on a user's preferences.

Additionally, Vegetable Glycerin (VG) and Propylene Glycol (PG) are used to distribute the nicotine and flavor evenly throughout the vape juice. Also, vape juice is primarily VG or PG (90%) and the rest is food flavoring and nicotine (10%).

The Propylene Glycol (PG)used in vape juice can also be found in food coloring, vanilla extracts, and different kinds of medicine. Vegetable Glycerin (VG) is a vegetable based liquid and it is sweet and thick.

The food flavorings used in vape juice are similar to those used in food products like ketchup, salad dressings or ice cream. They are very safe to consume and are usually very delicious.

Some people prefer PG based vape juice while others prefer the VG based juice. Below are a few points on what makes them different.

The VG based vape juice is thicker than the PG based vape juice. Being a thinner liquid (PG), it is easier for the cotton or wax on the atomizer to absorb PG liquid.

Because VG vape juice is thicker, it tends to produce much more build up and residue on the vaporizer parts. Also, it is more likely to reduce the lifespan of an atomizer.

Since the PG based juice is typically thinner in consistency, it produces less residue on the atomizer and tank. This allows for a cleaner vaping experience when using PG liquid.

PG liquid has no flavor. This means that it has no impact on overall flavor of the vape juice. However, it produces a much better throat hit than VG vape juice - kind of like that got from smoking cigarettes. Lots of people love this sensation and for this reason, they choose PG vape juice over VG vape juice.

On the downside, some people have reported experiencing allergic reactions to PG vape juice.

VG vape juice has a sweet taste and it is very common to find it used in sugar replacements as a sweetener.

Since VG vape juice is thicker, it produces much thicker clouds of vapor than PG vape juice.

Be the first to review this item!


Bookmark this

17 May 2019


Advertisement

Download our App

download our app from the app store