Ask a Question
How to clean my vaping gear?
by Vaperstreasure on August 15, 2017
Answers and Comments
Chris Bonnevie Ii Posted on March 18, 2018
With tanks, you can simply disassemble them and rinse them out with water as hot as you can comfortably stand.
I then take a paper towel and wipe out any remaining water from all parts, then let them stand for a couple hours so whatever moisture is left can dry out.
I'm not sure about squonk boxes or drippers, though.
- 07/24/2018 How to sell
- 07/23/2018 Best battery for witcher 18650
- 05/27/2018 How to sell
- 05/27/2018 How do i sell my mod
- 05/16/2018 Sell used equipment
- 09/06/2017 How to know if the ejuice went bad?
- 08/28/2017 How to check batteries if they still usable?
- 08/15/2017 How can i store my ejuice?
- 08/15/2017 Is it ok to travel with vaping devices and tanks?
- 08/15/2017 Why there is no vaping lounges at airports?