Kangertech Subtank Mini 4.5ml Tank
The Kanger Subtank Mini Clearomizer is a brand new revolutionary tank from Kangertech. It's smaller than the Aspire Atlantis, yet has a larger liquid capacity of 4.5ml.
The Subtank uses the new vertical sub-ohm OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) coils, Kangertech’s newest innovation. It performs like a sub-ohm dripper but offers the convenience of a large capacity tank. The Organic Cotton Coils are made with Japanese Cotton, have a unique square shape and are said to have a longer life span, a larger heating section, and a purer taste! The sub-ohm Coil provides incredible vapor production and flavor!
This feature packed device comes fully equipped with a new adjustable airflow control, and sturdy glass tank. The Subtank gives you the choice of using the pre-installed OCC coils or the new Kanger RBA coil head if you prefer building your own coils. If you want to enhance your vaping experience, the Kanger Subtank Clearomizer is perfect for you.
Please note: Our Kanger Subtanks have the newly released airflow control valve. The new valve has smaller airholes but there are two air channels on either side instead of one. It also no longer has the option to block the airflow completely.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-1/8"L x 7/8"D(without drip tip)
- 22mm Diameter
- 510 connector
- Aqueous Ceramic Coating
- RBA Coil with PEEK Insulator
- Glass Tank
- Sub-ohm 0.5ohm and LR 1.2ohm Coil Included
- Sub-ohm Coil provides incredible vapor production and flavor
- Base hardware: 304 stainless steel
- Updated airflow control valve with two channels
- Japanese Organic Cotton Coils
- Mini RBA Base allows you to build your own coils
- 4.5ml liquid Capacity
- 510 Drip tip compatible
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
- 1 x Kangertech Subtank Mini
- 1 x Vertical OCC: 0.5 Sub Ohm
- 1 x Vertical OCC: 1.2 Ohm
- 1 x Mini RBA Plus Base
- 2 x RBA .5 Ohm/30 watt coil
- (Organic Cotton made in Japan)
- 1 x Tool Kit (screwdriver,screws)
- 1 x Spare Glass Tube
- Pyrex Glass Tube